Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 3, 2012

Grinder

This is my new helper when it comes to making the baby's food: Munchkin's baby food grinder.

For the next stage in eating solids, I needed more texture and  less the "smoothness."  There's no need to add water and it makes the baby food bite-sized and chewable.  She won't just swallow like when her food passed through the blender.

Recently, I let the baby try green leafy veggies: malunggay, pechay.  I just chop them in small pieces.  She's becoming a fan of fish as well: tilapia, milk fish, dory and salmon.  She looks forward to desert: raisins, pineapple and dragonfruit.  I am slowly adding real rice in her food also.

She looks forward to eating! And even if we're out, we bring her food so that she'll be able to eat with us.



No comments:

Post a Comment