Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Beachin' Around


I didn't attend last year's company outing. The years before that, fun memories were almost a blur to me. This year was different, perhaps because I was looking forward to spending time with someone, who might not be around for long, since she might be leaving for "better opportunities."

Our company chose Canyon Cove, a place not new to me anymore. Good place, nice beach, big swimming pool and free food. After the "official activities", we had our own free time: banana boat ride, swimming and watching the sunset. When it was time to leave, we packed our bags with smiles on our faces.


The not so good unfortunate accident with Ikoy last time time I went here was replaced with better memories. And it was genuinely a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment