Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 3, 2010

Newest baby in the house


Our newest baby just got home this week. I was hesitating to get another dog, even a "higher"-maintenance dog, a Shih-Tzu. But my sister was right! When I saw him, I couldn't resist. He looks just like his dad, thus the name, YOQUITO, QUITOfor short. The only dog who will be staying inside the house, unlike his ate's and kuya's. The babiest of our babies, he is so fluffy, but does not shed. He doesn't bark, but cries when left alone. He was quiet the first few days, but he gets very excited when I let him out and play with the other dogs.



I don't think the other dogs are jealous. Gabi, Sam-sam, Casper, Cotton and Ginger are happy to have him. Surprisingly, knowing how playful-jumpful-runful Gabi is, he was very careful playing with Yoquito.


After a few days, Denden tells me, "Sakristan mo pala si Yoquito." He follows me everywhere I go. Welcome to our growing family, baby quito.

No comments:

Post a Comment