Countdown Til Euen's First Birthday

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 6, 2007

10 days to go


Here is a snapshot of the missalette. After much thought and effort on where and how to print it, the answer came down to one of the photocopying shops of UP Shopping center, plus the wits and charms, of me and Kuting combined. We got a good deal. It was frustrating at first, with the paper, the price.. and the colored front page. I didn’t want the butterfly to just be black. Thanks to my “resources,” I was able to print the colored butterfly, for free.

We got all of the entourage gowns last weekend. And mine, last night. For the 6th time, I fitted it and it was perfect. I think.

With everything going into its proper places, with final details on its way, with 10 days to go, I am still hoping and praying that everything on that day will be perfect. That’s too idealistic, alright. But that’s the least that I can do. That’s that least that I can complete, with perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment